We protect the privacy of the people of whom we possess personal data, including members, former members and pensioners. Examples of personal data include your name, address and Dutch Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer). You can be safe in the knowledge that your data is securely protected and that we abide by the law.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) protects your privacy
You have the right to:
- access your personal data.
- correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- have your personal data deleted.
- request that all or a portion of your personal data not be processed.
- ask us to forward your personal data to another organisation. In this case, we will not retain your data.
- object to your personal data being processed.
We use your personal data to provide you with the best possible assistance
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- We manage your pension, as you and your employer agreed to the terms of your pension.
- You receive information from us regarding important issues, including any changes in your pension scheme.
- We retain your personal data your entire life, and even after your death, as partners, ex-partners and surviving dependants sometimes remain the beneficiaries of your pension for many years.
We have agreed with Achmea Pension Services to protect your privacy
Achmea Pension Services processes personal data on our behalf. We handle all your personal data securely, based on terms to which we have agreed with Achmea Pension Services. This includes terms relating to the protection of your personal data and to how Achmea Pension Services is to perform the work on behalf of our fund. These terms are set out in an agreement.
Be sure to check occasionally if the Privacy Statement has changed
We may amend the Privacy Statement as and when required, for example if there are any changes in the law.
You have the option to submit a complaint if you have a disagreement with us
You can file your complaint with us directly or with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority. For further information, please visit autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl. You may also choose to take your complaint to the court.
Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions
We will be happy to assist you. We are available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm at (+31 0) 13 462 12 32. Alternatively, please feel free to send us an email.