You are cohabiting or are planning to cohabit. If you die, your partner may be entitled to partner’s pension. For this, you have to meet certain criteria. You will also need to register your partner with the pension fund.

What are the conditions?

  • You were already living together before you retired.
  • You and your partner have been cohabiting for at least 6 months and you can prove this.
  • You have a notarized cohabitation contract;
  • Your partner is not directly related to you by blood or marriage, i.e. not a (grand)child or (grand)parent.
  • You and your partner are both unmarried and do not have a registered partnership with anyone else.
  • Your partner must be registered with the pension fund.

How do you register your partner?

  • Register your partner in My pension.
  • Send us a copy of your cohabitation agreement. You can also provide a notary's declaration that there is a cohabitation agreement

My pension

You will receive a confirmation that your partner is registered
Do you want to know what has been arranged for your partner? All amounts will appear on your annual pension statement. You can also retrieve a digital annual pension overview of your pension with us in My Pension.